An opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Technical Sales Manager within Oscrete Construction Products. You will become an integral member of our close knit team, within a company that is committed to developing employees and can offer great long term career prospects.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing, developing and achieving progressive sales targets, and for promoting the products, technical services and professional image of Oscrete Construction Products.
- Manage and increase the territory customer base to successfully achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- To provide the highest standard of techical advice on concrete admixtures to a diverse range of clients.
- To ensure that leads, quotes and all sample requests are followed up.
- To work collaboratively with internal colleagues to ensure customer expectations are delivered.
- To work proactively with customers to deliver solutions that improve their business operations.
- To provide regular updates on activities completed, opportunities identified, and business secured.
- To report on competitor activities.
- To oversee site trials and carry out ongoing customer site assesments.
- A proven track record of sales success from both existing and new customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload including efficient geographic journey planning.
- A full UK driving licence; UK travel may be necessary with the occasional overnight stay.
- The ability to meet deadlines and sales targets consistently.
- Experience within a concrete manufacturing or construction related industry.
- Experience in a similar technical sales role
- Possess the technical ability to advise clients on concrete mix designs and other product solutions
- Reside in the geographic location of the territory preferably Gloucestershire/North Somerset.
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity please apply BY MONDAY 22nd February in writing via email to Lucy Duckworth, HR Administrator at email@example.com.