Area Technical Sales Manager UK
An opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Technical Sales Manager within Oscrete Construction Products for the southern region. You will become an integral member of our close-knit team, within a company that is committed to developing employees and can offer great long term career prospects.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing, developing and achieving progressive sales targets, and for promoting the products, technical services and professional image of Oscrete Construction Products.
- Manage and increase the territory customer base to successfully achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- To provide the highest standard of technical advice on concrete admixtures to a diverse range of clients.
- To ensure that leads, quotes and all sample requests are followed up.
- To work collaboratively with internal colleagues to ensure customer expectations are delivered.
- To work proactively with customers to deliver solutions that improve their business operations.
- To provide regular updates on activities completed, opportunities identified, and business secured.
- To report on competitor activities.
- To oversee site trials and carry out ongoing customer site assessments.
- A proven track record of sales success from both existing and new customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload including efficient geographic journey planning.
- A full UK driving licence; UK travel may be necessary with the occasional overnight stay.
- The ability to meet deadlines and sales targets consistently.
- Experience within a concrete manufacturing or construction related industry.
- Experience in a similar technical sales role.
- Possess the technical ability to advise clients on concrete mix designs and other product solutions.
- Reside in the geographic location of the territory preferably North London/Essex.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please submit an application in writing, enclosing a full CV to Sarah Dufton, HR Manager at email@example.com.